FILL YOUR PRACTICE FASTER!
- Do you need more massage clients?
- Do you need to make more money?
- Are you at a loss as to how to get the word out about your practice in a bigger way?
- Do you struggle with getting more return clients and referrals?
- Do you want the freedom to practice on your own terms?
- Are you starting to think having a successful practice isn’t possible for you?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you’re not alone. If you’re like me, you learned some marketing techniques in massage school (like distributing flyers, doing chair massage and networking). You’re not doing anything wrong. Chances are, you weren’t taught how to actually implement or evaluate these techniques. But there’s another problem. They simply take a long time to gain enough clients to fill your practice so you can make a comfortable, predictable salary.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. Imagine…
- Getting new clients consistently without having to leave your office.
- Having a simple system in place that converts more new clients into regulars and gets you more referrals.
- Earning the money you want (and deserve) while helping more people.
Sound good? Then read on…
When I opened my practice in late 2013, I was optimistic and excited. But despite doing TONS of marketing, I was going down in flames within three months. After getting almost nowhere with traditional marketing and feeling pretty desperate, I decided to take the plunge and call Groupon (I had nothing to lose at that point). I had heard terrible things about using Groupon, such as it only brings in cheap clients who don’t come back and you get so busy with Groupon customers you can’t rebook anyone. The reason Groupon has this reputation is the same reason the marketing you’re doing now isn’t getting the results you want: everyone knows WHAT to do, but we weren’t taught HOW to do it.
“Groupon was an amazing tool because they do the marketing for you. This is an opportunity people need to be coached through because there’s so much distrust.” – Kristen; Seattle, WA
So what is Booked and Busy in 90 Days™?
Booked and Busy in 90 Days™ combines the massive exposure from Groupon with sound business skills to get more clients, make more money and help more people. In addition to using Groupon to your advantage, you’ll learn how to speak to your clients with confidence and create irresistible incentives to keep them coming back.
STEP 1: Set up a Groupon Strategy Call. In this FREE 30-minute call, I’ll ask about your goals and help you decide if Groupon is right for you.
STEP 2: Once our call is complete, choose the program that fits your needs. All programs include exclusive access to the Groupon Success Support Center on Facebook with tools to make the most of your deal.
- DIY BASIC – This option is for the experienced, confident business owner who just wants a little guidance. Suggestions for your deal are provided based on your Groupon Strategy Call. The rest is up to you. ($39)
- DIY SUPPORTED – For the business owner who wants to know how everything in their practice works but wants expert support while they learn the ropes. ($99)
- DFY (DONE FOR YOU) – If you want great results without dealing with Groupon yourself, this is the plan for you. ($149)
STEP 3: Upon enrollment, you’ll get your customized deal summary email. Depending on which option you choose, you’ll approve it before I contact Groupon on your behalf or contact Groupon yourself and get your deal going.
With my previous background in small business and a little luck, I hit the jackpot with my Groupon deal! What I discovered and want to share with you is:
- An effective strategy to make more money than just the cut from Groupon.
- How the massive exposure with no up-front cost from Groupon makes it the most affordable client attraction tool for the impact available.
- How the exposure Groupon gave my practice not only kept me going, it got me growing (way faster than the industry average of 3-5 years).
- That it didn’t require driving around passing out promotional materials or any awkward networking. Instead of having to tell people how I could help them, they came to my office so I could show them.
Learning these exact skills allowed me to:
- Get my practice up and running so I could start making good money doing what I love on my own terms.
- Fill my schedule in five months and stay consistently busy extremely quickly.
- Make enough money from my practice to leave my massage franchise job in just over a year.
- Create the life I want by having the freedom private practice gives me.
- Help more people live better lives.
If you’re looking for similar results, here’s who I love to help:
- Those who have an open mind and a willingness to let go of what’s not working.
- Someone who sees the big picture of their practice rather than focusing on short-term compromises.
- Anyone who does not consider failure an option.
So if you’re tired of traditional marketing that takes forever and you’re ready to make your dream of a successful massage business a reality, then I invite you to schedule your FREE 30-minute Groupon Strategy Call now!